Thursday, September 4, 2008

Snapshots of ME!






















































I heard mommy and daddy talking yesterday about how much I have 'blossomed'. Not too sure what that word means. But they kept talking and I heard nice words like miracle, cute and amazing.

They sometimes think I am not listening but I hear it all. Here are few other things I have over heard being said between mommy and daddy:

  • Mommy will be away this weekend for the very first time without us. I can't wait! I mean I will sure miss her!
  • They are talking about maybe adopting another son or daughter. I say bring it on! Except I still want to be the oldest!
  • As of tomorrow I will no longer be able to watch the movie Shark Tale. They say I talk about it too much.
  • I'll be taking swimming lessons next week. They said if they tell me now I'll be asking every 2 minutes when I'll be going. What's wrong with that?
  • Daddy was not impressed with mommy accidentally shaving my hair off. Mommy said lucky I'm young enough not to know how short it is. But I do know how short it is. My head is cold!
And they think I'm not in the loop!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Jo, you are too funny! Have a great weekend!
Love, Chris