Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Defeat Your Dragon!

"I have Hope, Faith and Courage on my side and Love standing guard at my back. No Dragon in the world is a match for all that."












There are some people what can achieve more in a day than others. And then there is my nephew, Matthew Epp, that has at the age of 15 years old achieved certainly more than I have in my lifetime!

Matthew has been battling cancer since the age of 2, wrote a book about it for kids when he was 11, was named the 2004 Champion Child in Saskatchewan, Canada, met our Prime Minister, and participates in numerous fundraising events to help raise money for the fight against cancer.

The book Hope and the Dragon, written by Matthew, is a must read. Let this be your next book purchase! Go to www.hopeandthedragon.com to order it today and you will be financially supporting Matthew's cause of finding a cure for cancer.

Matthew's dauntless spirit with those sparkling eyes inspires all who meet him to gracefully and courageously overcome adversity. Visit Matthew's blog where you can learn more of his story and post a message of support.

4 comments:

Betsy Mae said...

Wow. What an inspirational young man. I am blown away that he wrote a book when he was only 11 years old. Thank you for sharing this on your blog.

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Oh how inspirational is RIGHT. I'm adding it to my library queue.

petite gourmand said...

amazing...I just got goosebumps.
will check out the website for sure.

Rose said...

I wish I would have met
Matthew. SO sorry for your loss Joanne and Michael. I have been following his blog for some time and have ordered his book. I look forward to reading it. Have safe travels to Saskatchewan for the funeral.