Sunday, April 13, 2008

YUMMY!


Our little friend Sierra called me earlier in the week to let me know that she would be selling Krispy Kreme doughnuts on Saturday morning at Wal-Mart to raise cash for her school playground. I couldn't wait for Saturday to arrive!!!!

Because the kids wake with the sun and to make sure we got our dozen doughnuts before they sold out, we arrived at the Wal-Mart early in the morning (This is one of the few times I am grateful they get up so early!) James was given a Krispy Kreme baker hat that he proudly wore!

Upon arriving at home I cracked open the box and shared these delicious treats with my two new sons and their daddy! Like their mommy, they thought the were DEEEE-LI-CiOUS! Daddy on the other hand had to remind me, "Do you know how bad these are?". So I checked it out and they only have 12 g a fat per doughnut!!!!









No comments: